This annual streak challenges our members to cover at least one mile a day on foot for the first 100-days of the calendar year. The fun starts on January 1st, and the good times keep rolling thru April 10th!
Streak-100 Event Details
START DATE: January 1st, 2018
END DATE: April 10, 2018
START LOCATION: EVERYWHERE, WORLD-WIDE
MILEAGE LOG: HERE (add your own name)
OFFICIAL STREAKERS: HERE (scroll to the bottom of the registration page)
COACHING: Click HERE
FACEBOOK EVENT: HERE
NOTE: If you are seeing the previous year's STREAK-100 info when visiting any of the above links your browser is cached, please refresh your browser.
- There is no entry fee to take on the STREAK-100 challenge.
- The STREAK-100 will start at midnight on January 1st and conclude at 11:59PM on April 10th.
- Official participants MUST register for the event and be members of Crow Athletics in good standing during the entire 100 days of the challenge. (Thru April 10th.)
"Honesty is the best policy." Please be honest about your daily running.
- Official participants must run or walk one mile every day starting on January 1st and concluding on April 10th.
- Participants may join the STREAK-100 after January 1st, ONLY if they have run every day since January 1st.
- There are no physical awards but year long bragging rights will go to the top three male and female competitors with the highest total mileage.
- REMEMBER: You must be officially registered, track your mileage in our log (links above), and be a Crow Athletics member in good standing at the conclusion of the event on April 10th.
- FINALLY, the mileage log is set up so that any streaker may edit it. ONLY edit your mileage! Please be extremely careful not to accidentally delete another streaker's entries! We strongly encourage you to keep a back-up log of your mileage just in case.